The goal of our "Partner Selection and Appointment Process" is to form relationships that will benefit both the Franchisee and the Franchisor.
- Any interested entity individual/HUF/company/ trust having a suitable space, holding a legal possession of the property can participate and apply for ATM Franchisee.
- Interested partners for franchisee will first submit signed Expression of interest (EOI) along with property pictures and required documents.
- An initial phone screening, personal meeting will be conducted to discuss and review your application and the existing opportunities.
- Upon requisite approval from WLA operator, letter of Intent shall be issued and an adhoc invoice for the paid franchisee fees will be generated.
- On receipt of accepted LOI, you will receive information Kit, a link to an on-line application form and Franchisee agreement.
- After signing the Franchisee agreement, franchisee to make balance payments, if any. Post which final invoice for paid franchisee fees will be generated.
- The Franchisee to complete its scope of work as agreed in franchisee agreement.
- Proxelity shall coordinate and manage required deliveries and installation of WLA.
- Post installation, commencement of WLA operations.
- Post Commencement Training – 1 day program.